1. Sibutramine syrup is an appetite suppressant (anorectic) that is used to reduce excessive weight. The active ingredient in sibutramine is sibutramine hydrochloride. Sibutramine hydrochloride is a chemical that blocks the reuptake of the neurotransmitters serotonin and noradrenaline, which are the hormones involved in feeling hunger pangs and increasing your appetite.
2. Sibutramine hydrochloride is an appetite suppressant that works by reducing nerve impulses to the brain, and by altering the balance of certain natural chemicals.
3. Sibutramine is a weight-loss medication. It’s a prescription drug that’s used to help people who are overweight or obese lose weight and keep the weight off. Sibutramine works by increasing serotonin levels in the brain, which increases your feeling of fullness and reduces your appetite.
4. Sibutramine is a non-stimulant appetite suppressant. It is recommended for use as a long-term weight loss treatment. Sibutramine reduces excessive weight by decreasing the appetite. It also reduces the craving for sugar and may decrease the craving for alcohol, nicotine, and other drugs.
5. Reduce excessive weight without dieting with our appetite suppressant, Sibutramine syrup. This fast-acting formula is taken 10 minutes before a meal to help reduce the desire to overeat. What’s more, it can also be used as a long-term weight-loss solution by reducing the desire to indulge in high calorie snacks.