1. Meridia (sibutramine/fenfluramine) is a prescription medicine that is used to help obese people lose weight and keep the weight off. Meridia works by suppressing your appetite and reducing the absorption of fat from your diet. Meridia should be used for a short time only.
2. Meridia is a weight loss medicine that helps you lose weight by stopping your body from making excess hunger hormones. Meridia is a prescription medication that you should only take if your doctor prescribes it.
3. Meridia is the first and only FDA-approved drug for the treatment of obesity, approved in 1997. It works by decreasing appetite, and allowing you to feel fuller on fewer calories. Meridia is available by prescription only.
4. Meridia is a prescription weight-loss medication. It helps you lose weight by decreasing your appetite and making you feel full sooner than usual. Meridia is available in 4 different doses to help you lose weight at a pace that’s right for you.
5. Meridia is a prescription weight-loss medicine. It’s not a diet pill. It’s not a magic pill. Meridia makes you feel fuller quicker so you’re more likely to eat less. You can take it with or without food, but it works better if you take it with food. You lose weight if you eat less and exercise more, and Meridia helps you feel full, so it makes it easier to eat less and exercise more.